How to Play Viti-Dandu (Gilli-Danda) / Tip Cat Game
- It is a team game, each team fifteen players having 9 playings and six reserved.
- Viti-Dandu is played in the 60/52 conical ground as per the 1,2,3,4 fields sector of 8m, 10m, 15m, 18m on the curve
- A Tossed winner team decided Kolli or Fielding
- Kolli player scoops Viti in the conical ground by placing it in the gully
- Conical ground field by fielder Sector first no fielder only kolli player filed, the Second sector filed two players, Third Sector three players filed, and Forth sector Four
- If a kolli player sector 2nd Crosse qualifying line he is giving hitting chance
- Filed player filed sector 2,3,4 and throw Viti to the gully box
- If touch the Viti gully box kolli player out and next player play
- Player has been qualifying, he plays Viti hits and giving more point as 5,7,10, out of sector 12
- If fielder throw Viti outside gully area than kolli player giving free hit
- Points :- Sector:- 2nd – 5 pointsSector:- 3rd _ 7 PointsSector:- 4th _ 10 PointsOut of Sector _ 12 Points
- The last sector throw Viti and play agene
- The team more than collect point and win the match
Role of Kolli
- Toss winner kolli scores more by scoping Viti in to 2,3,4 areas and score more
- This action continues unit koli gets out by catch, or by hitting Viti to dandu throwing Viti in a gulli box
- If scooped viti goes beyond triangle ( quilting sector ) , he get three chance
- If a kolli breaks Viti or dandu he gets another chance but not score point and koli change viti-dandu umpire permission
- Koli scooping after standing near gulli box and hit Viti
- Kolli player gets more point
Role of Fielders
Total 15 players playing only 9 players filed in the ground.
- Fielder field in sector tow in 2 players field.
- Fielder field in sector three 3 players field.
- Fielder field in sector four 4 players field.
- The area fielder (2,3,4) field only in there areas and field.
- They don`t try to catch by crossing our touching a semi-circle line.
- Only one player from each area will throw Viti.
Viti-Dandu (Gilli-Dandu) Score Card
Figure Viti-Dandu (Gilli-Danda) Ground Measurements
Viti-Dandu (Gilli-Dandu) Kolli player points sign
Role of Koli Player
- Koli Umpire stands in a Umpire box
- He vertices whether Viti hits the dandu or not
- He gives `Out or not` out when a fielder appeals to him
- Miss scooping is given `out`
- He shows score by using his finger when Viti goes into 2,3,4
- Any misbehavior anti-gaming behavior abusing sledging quarreling and there anteing are strongly controlled by using red or yellow he can drive any player out of the ground he goes out of control